People used smartphones to make calls, send messages, and have fun when they were invented. Today, all these devices include all aspects of each person’s life. With Android and iOS-based device apps, entrepreneurs search for and communicate with customers and automate routines. We want to describe some useful software for desktop computers and mobile devices.
Applications for office
Each businessman uses one of the electronic organizers, which helps him to plan working hours, monitor the productivity of individual employees, calculate profits and predict results. There are the best of them:
- Microsoft To Do. This is a free program that is presented in versions for PC, mobile devices, and even for browsers. This is one of the easiest but most handy planners that will help you interact with a list of your scheduled cases. At the same time, you will be able to use any device to send a list of tasks to your colleague, as well as make notes and attach files. Microsoft To Do interacts perfectly with other services from Bill Gates, such as Cortana, Microsoft Planner, and Outlook.
- Todoist. It supports all existing operating systems for mobile devices. With this program, you will be able to create a new project, specify its time frame, form several necessary tasks and even give an estimate for their performance. To access all features of this program, you must subscribe for a subscription fee of $3 per month.
- Wrike. This is a convenient tool for organizing teamwork on a particular project. It costs $10 a month, but small teams can use only those features contained in the free version because they are enough.
There are many useful messengers that help us communicate between individual employees and departments, and they affect the work efficiency of businessmen and their colleagues. Here are some popular programs:
- Telegram. This messenger allows not only communication but also sending files of any size and format and supports synchronization, excludes the possibility of hacker attacks, and supports common chat rooms of 5 thousand people.
- Slack. The app is quite loudly declaring itself, positioning itself as the killer of the famous Skype. Here you can create various projects, provide communication and integrate services Twitter and Dropbox, Google Drive, and Asana.
Also, you should remember an application like Hi Dictionary to communicate with colleagues in a foreign language. This is one of the most advanced dictionaries today, which works online and offline. And if you get tired of socializing and want to listen to music, the Melon Music app is a great option.
Applications for social media business promotion
Today, businessmen promote their effectiveness with different techniques, but social media is the most popular and easy of them. You can quickly find your feedback there if you manipulate marketing moves skillfully. Then, it won’t be hard for you to create a positive story in the short term around your brand, service, or product. Here are two popular apps:
- Hootsuites. It is very convenient to use a scheduler for posting on social networks. It’s great for posting texts and media to LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Evernote. This service has become quite popular lately. At first, it was just a browser extension that helped to save links to interesting sites. Today, Evernote is a multifunctional application that supports and synchronizes data between different devices.
Also, you can download the Alison app, which will help you get free online courses on various topics.