Our Clientele . . .
Our clientele includes a wide range of businesses,
organizations, and individuals . . . just like you! And, if you
are like us, shopping over the web can be a bit intimidating.
You really dont know anything about the company, the people
running it, what they are like, are they legitimate, etc.
Because we understand how you might feel,
we are including as part of our website a sampling (not complete
by any means!) of some of our current and past clients. You can
always call or e-mail for more information.
- Luther Burbank Center for the Arts (largest performing
arts center north of San Francisco), Santa Rosa, CA
- Santa Rosa Community Concerts
- Sonoma Charter & Tours, Sonoma, CA
- Youth Empowering Systems, Sebastopol, CA
- International Training Associates, Santa Rosa, CA
- Inn at the Tides, Bodega Bay, CA
- The Jack London Foundation and Research Center, Glen Ellen
and Sonoma, CA
- Staff Nurses Association of Santa Rosa Memorial
- Tomales History Center, Tomales, CA
- Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
- Colonel James Shigley, Fairfield, CA
- Joe McNabb, Gardiner, MT
- Redwood Empire Lyric Theatre, Santa Rosa, CA
- Ballet California, Santa Rosa, CA
- Russian River Rodeo, Guerneville, CA
- Civil War Days / California Historical Artillery Society,
Duncans Mills, CA
- American Chiropractic, Santa Rosa, CA
- Spa-Land, Rohnert Park, CA
- Santa Rosa Scottish Rite
- Q105FM, Rohnert Park, CA
- Miniature Plant Kingdom, Sebastopol, CA
- Michaels Harley-Davidson, Santa Rosa, CA
- Masonic Lodges throughout Sonoma County, CA
- Sonoma County Museum, Santa Rosa, CA
- Council on Aging, Santa Rosa, CA
- World of Carpets, Santa Rosa, CA
- Santa Rosa Travel
- Oak Grove School, Sebastopol, CA
- Santa Rosa Optimists
- Sonoma County Fair
- Analy Band Wagon, Sebastopol, CA
- Unitarian Church, Santa Rosa, CA
- Robert Kourik / Metamorphic Press, Occidental, CA
- Noelle Barton / No-L Publishing, Sebastopol, CA
- and many more!
WORDSWORTH has coordinated the publication of a wide range of
products including books, poetry anthologies, pocketbooks, cookbooks,
souvenir programs, posters, and coloring books. We have also designed
and produced brochures, fliers, advertisements, stationery, letterhead,
newsletters, business cards, menus, tickets for special events,
report cards for schools, and designed logos.
Services . . . Writing
and Editing Services . . . Current Products .
. . Bookstore . . .
Main Home Page .
updated: January 2018